Saturday 19 April 2014

Creature Features : Episode II

FINALLY! After about 3 billion years I've finally got round to painting up the winners of my creature feature. The overall winner was the tubby fellow to the right, however I noticed there were many similarities between him and another of the concepts so I've gone and made them the same species.

These creatures are 'Ferals'. Creatures that were given the boot into the Abyss (yes, there's a place even lower than Heck, apparently). Due to the violent nature of the females, the Ferals were forced out of Heck due to them causing property damage to the local businesses.


Don't they make a cute couple?


Right, next time I update I'd better have something other than doodles otherwise I will punish myself by watching an episode of The Gilmore Girls. Hopefully I'll update again soon as I'm keen to start putting together a test background and firing it up in Unity... but since I finished my commission work I've had several other jobs come rolling in. Not that I'm complaining or anything. No. That would be most foolish indeed.

Edit: And there's me losing track of time again... HAPPY EASTER YOU LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment