Thursday 13 March 2014

Where in the Heck??

Hi all!

First off, many apologies for going AWOL for several months. It's been quite the rollercoaster as it were. On top of various commission work, Christmas, getting a bit sick and generally being distracted, progress on Heck has slowed considerably.

However, I have had some thoughts concerning the game and will be dabbling in the Unity engine from here on out as it'll help me pack more detail into the game and be able to be played on a larger range of devices. I stumbled across a toolkit called Adventure Creator that enables you to make point and click games in Unity without having to learn (shudders) coding. Which is just as well as my brain just isn't wired that way. If anyone else is interested the toolkit can be found here and is currently going for half price through the Unity Asset Store (about £28).

I still have some work to get done before I can dive back into the warm and welcoming underworld of Heck but I'm hoping progress will pick back up in the next couple of weeks. Until then, mortals!


No comments:

Post a Comment