Monday 21 October 2013

Creature Features!

Hi diddly ho! I'm holding a mini competition of sorts for this bunch of uglies below- just name your favourite or favourites and in a few days I'll tally the scores and create more finalized images for the top 3! The inhabitants of Heck are a varied bunch so I'm hoping to make my next set even weirder! 
 

In the mean time I realise my progress and updates have been a little slack as of late so here's an image I did a few weeks back of a gentleman named Rodney. His skills involve knocking things over and making sure they don't get up again.
Heck will see Stan visit the mortal realm of Urf among several others so he'll have many people to interact with. Being the over thrown dictator of the underworld, he may not be as popular as he'd have liked...




No comments:

Post a Comment